Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So my birthday was a few weeks ago and my wonderful friends took me and Jared to Cafe Rio for dinner. It was so much fun and it was so great to see some of my friends!The girls outside...Eliza, Kati, me, Brooke, and AndreaEliza didn't want her drink in the picture...me and Katimy cute husband came for the foodme and BrookeKati and Eliza, I love those girls!and last but for sure not least, the newly weds Mike and Andrea. They are so cute together!

3 comments:

Chanse and Janell said...

Happy Belated Birthday girlie! I hope you had a great day:)

Lizzie said...

Happy birthday Jesse!

JenErik said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Fun to see pictures of you and Jared. I hope Jared is ok to share his birthday with Darla when we're in town :) We are excited to see you guys!