Monday, December 15, 2008
Floyd and the vet
So last week Jared noticed this black stinky crap in Floyd's ears. It was really bad, so I took him to the vet on Friday. When the vet went to look into his left ear it was packed full of crap so he couldn't see anything. So they needed to flush his ears, but what dog is going to sit still while you flush their ears...so they had to put him under for a bit to flush his ears. His right ear was okay, but his left ear was full of crap. You know it's bad when the vet was grossed out by it. But we were lucky and there wasn't a very bad infection and no permanent damage to his hearing. $375 later I was sent home with my high out of his mind drugged dog. Watching him was so sad but funny at the same time. I wish I would have taken pictures but I didn't think to. We have to give him pain medication 4 times a day and flush his ears every night for 10 days. Maybe he'll start listening to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh! poor little guy, good thing it was nothing worse!
Post a Comment