Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bangs or no bangs...that is the question...

So I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday. I've been seeing all of these cute girls with these cute hairstyles with bangs and I really like them. But I've never had bangs before, and I don't know if I could handle them...but they look so good! What does everyone think? Should I get bangs or no?

5 comments:

Chanse and Janell said...

I had bangs for a couple of years- I loved them! They can be worn so many different ways. They can be a pain in the butt, but they are super cute. I think you would look good with bangs! Post pictures if you do get them!!

Kanani said...

BANGS!! You would look really good. They are a pain in the butt sometimes, but just have some bobbie pins handy and you will be fine. Give it sometime to get used to also.

Mindy Williams said...

I think they could be really cute! I have never not had some form of bangs, really. I think you would look great. Let us know what you decide!

Heidi said...

The bangs look so good!! Very cute and a daring move! Love em!

Lizzie said...

You'll have to show us a picture of the final product!