Friday, May 1, 2009

Meet Bella Nelson...

Meet Bella, our new puppy! I know what you're thinking, they are crazy to get another dog! And we would have to agree with you on that one. But when we saw her we couldn't say no! Floyd is so excited to have a new little sister. I don't know if he realizes it's permanent. They have had a blast playing together! She is very chill and just hangs out which is very different than Floyd. But they seem to be getting along really well (maybe she will calm him down, hahaha). Floyd is very gentle when he plays with her and lets her bite him all she wants. She already is the dominant one in the relationship already.
They are a very odd pair!



She is a mutt. We think she will be taller than Floyd (which isn't hard to do), but about the same or a little bit heaver in weight. She is a sweetheart and we are really excited to have her in our home. However, please pray for my shoes!

5 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

At least Bella is a bit cuter than Floyd! No offense, but Bella is REALLY cute! the kids are excited to meet her too. And Bart wants to know if you have made sure to post the copyrights to that picture of you and Jared that is on your header. He doesnt want anyone else to get credit for such a great one! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Greg and Talia said...

I agree, you guys are crazy! She really is a cute doggy though.

TomKat said...

Oh my gosh! I think I need to come visit. She is so cute!!

Heather said...

How cute is she?? I love her. I want to take her home with me! Now I just need to talk my husband into a little dog... tell me, what is your secret?? You convinced him into TWO!! Do share.

Jared and Jesse said...

My secret is get a puppy, and just make sure he holds her/him. Let him fall in love with the dog, and then try to put it back. Jared said, "I can't put her back now"