Nate, Kevin, Jared, and BradyWednesday, August 12, 2009
The Bowtie...
So my husband Jared has worn a bowtie to church almost every Sunday for as long as I have known him. In our newest ward in North Salt Lake he is infamously known as "the bowtie guy". Many people in the ward don't even know his name, they just know him as the guy who always wears bowties. So a few of us thought it would be funny to distribute some of his bowties to others in the ward without him knowing and see his reaction when they all come in wearing bowties. I totally thought we (me especially) wouldn't be able to pull it off. I'm not good at all at keeping a straight face. And I was also so worried he would notice them being gone. But it worked! In the middle of church, when he finally realized what was going on he busted up laughing. It was awesome! Below are the participants...
Nate, Kevin, Jared, and Brady
Nate, Kevin, Jared, and Brady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment