Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cake...

So last night I was making some cupcakes for work. As always, both dogs never leave my side in hopes of getting a crumb or on really good days they get to lick the spoon. Well I guess I spilled a little bit of cake batter without even realizing it. A few minutes later I notice Floyd...
Floyd seemed to not even realize it was there, and Bella hadn't licked it off surprisingly. Anyway, it gave me a good laugh and I luckily had my phone nearby to take a picture.
These dogs bring so many funny moments in my life. My life would be way too serious without them!

3 comments:

Chanse and Janell said...

They are so cute Jesse! Gotta love having dogs. Oh, and my dog is totally a cat too:)

Karen Roberts said...

Too funny!! Your dogs are so cute!!

Heather said...

That is hilarious! Cutest puppies ever!