Thursday, October 29, 2009

What happens in Vegas...

We had such a blast in Vegas! We went down for a wedding of a close friend, Jeff Tingey. It was beautiful! Thank you for giving us a reason to go on vacation.
We convinced our friends and neighbors the Putnam's to go on the road trip with us. We have a blast with them. And as you can tell in the picture below, Jared and Nate have quite the bro-mance. This is them having fun with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hats.
Friday and Saturday night we went to see the Bellagio fountains. I hadn't ever seen them. They were amazing! It was worth braving the gross strip for them. I can't count how many we went to, but I would guess we stayed for like 6 or more. Love them!
This is me and Jared waiting...(and sorry for the bad pictures. I forgot the camera, so everything was taken with the phone)
The amazing fountains. I think this one was to a Sinatra song. Amazing!!!


Pictures from the car of the strip


And their little girl Haven on the car ride home.
It was a much needed trip! I was even way lucky in gambling. I started with $20 on the roulette table and left with $80.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is awesome..in Wendover we started with $20 and left with ZERO!

What a fun trip...I enjoyed Jared's testimony on Sunday and the rearrangement of the flowers...hilarious! You must laugh all day long with him around!

I love that Vegas temple. What a contrast for sure!

And I love the fountains. I cry every time it's so bloody romantic...we honeymooned there in 2000 and have seen Blue Man Group on another trip. It's getting bad there now that they got rid of the M&M place...not much to see besides gamblers and smokers:)