Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been so many years. But they really have been the best years of my life! I know Jared doesn't read my blog, but thank you babe for all of the fun times. I can't imagine my life without you!

5 comments:

Chanse and Janell said...

Awww:) You two are super cute.
Congrats on 4 years!!

Chelsey Hansen said...

Happy Anniversary! Miss you! Love you! Merry Christmas! And good luck with your doggies!

Mindy Williams said...

We kinda can't believe you made it that long either, but then again, you are the one who agreed to marry him! Ha Ha Ha. Thanks for agreeing to take care of him, we thank you so much for that! And of course, we are so happy to have had you join the craziness of our family!

Lizzie said...

Happy Anniversary Jesse!

Melissa and Hayden said...

Congrats to you both! We're not surprised though, you're both such amazing people!