Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All Grown Up...

My puppy is all grown up :( She was so cute and little. But she has turned into a wonderful dog, despite her difficult moments.
This was the dogs last summer. She was maybe 4 months old. You can judge her size from how big she is compared to Floyd....he hasn't grown (at least up, he has grown out if you know what I mean).

These were taken last night, we were in a picture taking mood.

It took a lot of treats to get these pictures.
This is Floyd...he sometimes gets stuck in the couch but doesn't really care enough to take the energy to get out. It's really funny to watch.

Miss Bella all grown up. She wants that treat oh so bad, hence the oh so serious look.
Despite the ultimate destruction of my house I still love my dogs and can't imagine life without them!

2 comments:

Terry said...

I miss them!

Melissa and Hayden said...

I liked the before and now photos, she's bigger than Floyd! That's awesome! You've got some great looking dogs!