First, this is Bella patiently waiting for me as I do my homework.
Best concert I've EVER been to. So much fun. And much to my shock most of the crowd were older couples. They didn't really like us crazy girls, but we didn't care, we were having too much fun!
The night started at Cheesecake Factory. There was an awful snow storm so everyone was running behind and had a hard time getting there. We hurried and ate and then jumped in one car over to the E-Center. Well we almost missed the show, we were in traffic for TWO hours. We finally were able to park and run in. We got to our seats just in time for his show to start. We were lucky enough to have floor seats. They were awesome!
This first picture is of Michael when he came down the rows back to a little platform right next to us! (haha I sound like a teenager). If you haven't already seen this picture on facebook this picture is from my iphone which doesn't have a zoom. That's how close we were.
Monique and myself.
Rockin' out
Rockin' out some more. The people behind us weren't very happy.
Monique and Jenny
Michael

Mabel, Monique, and Jenny
Andrea, Eliza, and myself

Wow, so much fun! If you ever have the chance to see him live, DO IT! He's great on a cd, but even better live!As for my life now, I'm working part-time and going to school full-time. Even though I don't work as much my life seems to be even busier then before. I will try to post more, but I can't make any promises.
1 comment:
Cute glasses, I love them on you. You went to his concert? Lucky!!! Wow so fun, I am glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment