Monday, October 11, 2010

October!!!

I love the month of October. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. I love the fall. I love sweatshirts. I love looking forward to the holidays. I love my Birthday, hehe. I love Halloween. Basically, it's fantastic! This year is especially great. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I no longer work for the state. I am a full time student. I spent the last 5 years putting my school off so we could get Jared through faster. It's now my turn. I'm taking 18 credit hours with Strayer University. I will have my associates in December and should start back at the U in January to get a degree. I really am the luckiest girl in the world to live my amazing life. Being home more I get to see Jared so much more than I ever have. It's fantastic. I would post more, but I'm pretty sure no one cares about school. It's hard enough living through your own school, but to listen to someone else can't be that great. When I have anything blog worthy, I will blog. Hopefully that will be more.

I hope everyone enjoys October!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love October and Halloween too! My apartment is all decked out. :)

Talia said...

Blog away about school. I loved school! I think it's great you're going. Good luck! (By the way, haven't seen you guys in forever!)

Lizzie said...

Hi Jesse! I was just thinking of you. I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you are! I hope you had a great October & birthday!

xo
Lizzie

Jared and Jesse said...

Thanks Lizzie!