Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank You - R&R

During this week of thanks I feel it especially appropriate to express my gratitude toward everyone in my life. I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life and all of the love and support they have given me the last few weeks. It's been rough....but I think it's going to be okay. Thank you to everyone who has left comments on my blog, on facebook, and by text. Thank you to my amazing ward who has been so kind and loving and supportive. Thank you to my amazing husband who has been the rock by my side through this trial as well as through the last 5 years. I couldn't do this without him.
Right now we are in Sun Valley, Idaho for some R&R. It's beautiful up here! COLD...but beautiful. I will post more pictures when we get home. I have a few good ones, but I'm sure there will be more. We are having a blast relaxing just hanging out. We are loving not having to worry about being anywhere for any reason. But, we do miss these two little ones.....

Floyd
Bella aka miss B

Floyd

Floyd, slobber and all

Bella, my obedient dog
But they are in great hands with my mom. Thank you mom for all you do and for watching the pups. They sure love spending time with you because you always spoil them.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As Adam Sandler would sing, "Turkey for me, and turkey for you..."

No comments: