I don't even know what to call this post. We've been crazy busy! We finished finals for this quarter, Jared has been working INSANE overtime, watched our niece and nephew last week, I took a last minute trip to New Mexico for an aunts funeral, and we even purchased two new cars. On top of all of that we are trying to get ready for Scotland!!! We leave in a month. I'm at work right now with not enough to do, so I'm blogging, but I don't have any pictures. The only picture I have is what I got in the mail the other day....

Yup, I get to see Wicked when I'm in London!!! I seriously can't express the excitement I feel. I've been dreaming about this trip for YEARS!!!
Well, that is all for now. I will hopefully post some pictures soon.
3 comments:
You will LOVE "Wicked"! It is an awesome show. Plus, going to London! That is so cool. :)
Jesse! I'm so excited for you guys to go to Scotland and London! Make sure to go visit Eliza when you're there. I'm sure she'd LOVE to see you guys. It sounds like you guys are doing well. Wow... 2 new cars! That's awesome. Anyway, I miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Just saw that in London. E is absolutely incredible. So glad you get to see her!
Post a Comment