Tuesday, March 1, 2011

sums it up

3 years... and still hoping for a miracle.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I hope you have your miracle baby soon. Have you thought about adoption at all?

Gretchen said...

<3 you Jesse. You're going to be a wonderful mother some day to a very lucky baby, or babies :)

Jared and Jesse said...

Thanks girls! I couldn't do it without help from everyone around me. In his family, because of negative experiences with adoption, it's a last case scenario. I would love to, but it's complicated I guess would be the best way to put it. I guess I'm just to the point of taking life as it comes. If I'm meant to have kids, I will. If not, then I'll be the best aunt possible. I've been putting my focus on other things lately. Which has been much easier.

Jennie said...

Jesse,
I had no idea! I've been there, 6 years for our miracle, but worth it! If you ever want to talk I am here! Anytime :) You are the best!

And that song still makes me cry every time I hear it.

xoxo
Jen g.

Karen said...

Hugs! :)

Terry said...

I love you-you are MY miracle and I thank our Heavenly Father every single day for you!

JenErik said...

You are both in our prayers daily. We love you. Some day soon. . .