Saturday, April 7, 2012

cure

I think by the end of all of these surgeries I might have cured my fear of blood, or anything medical really (I have a tendency to pass out when I see blood). My surgery is scheduled for the end of April. Lucky for me my mom will already be in town. We'll have to see how the surgery goes before we make a plan of what to do next. Here's to hoping this surgery is actually covered by insurance. The last thing I need is another bill.....

Other than that things are going well. I love spring. My yard is nice and green....thanks to all of the weeds. I'm looking forward to Floyd's annual shaving. When he really starts to shed I can't keep up with the hair and it drives me insane.

Today I'm going on a girls day out with my 12-year-old nieces. We are going to lunch and then to the Hunger Games (I'm working on coolest aunt award). They are so much fun to be around. Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

5 comments:

Kanani said...

I hope everything does go well for you. I love that you are working on the favorite aunt award. I'm doing the same thing and I think I'm almost there. Haha. Miss you guys!

Budding Home said...

Hopefully your surgery goes well! As always you are in my thoughts :D

Jana said...

Let me know what I can do to help you out after the surgery. Loves!

Carly said...

Hoping everything goes well, xoxo

Mindy Williams said...

You've gotten pretty darn high on my kids lists due to the cute birthday cards you send them. They lookf forward to them! You are so great to remember them!