Well, we made it. We decided to drive down. So Friday and Saturday we drove from Centerville, Utah to Houston, Texas. I think it was like 25 hours or something of driving. Jared did all but maybe 3 hours. We are staying in an extended stay hotel. It's nice. Everyone things living in a hotel would be great, it's really not. Especially since I haven't been "settled" or "home" for months. I just want to feel unpacked and settled into our own place and with the dogs. Soon enough I guess. So far Jared has enjoyed work. He's working A LOT of hours, but we knew that would happen. I've just been hanging out, doing laundry, school, and searching for places to live online. I don't mind the humidity like I thought I would. It's actually really cold inside and I've had to go outside and read because I get too cold inside. Overall, life is great. Texas is a world of its own, but I think I will eventually find my way around and like it.
.JPG) |
| The temporary kitchen |
.JPG) |
| Living Room |
.JPG) |
| Bedroom |
It's basically a very small one bedroom apartment.
.JPG) |
| My breakfast every morning....yes it's true...everything is in the shape of Texas. |
The transfer of my embryos is a 6 week process of Lupron shots, pills, and bedrest. I will be back in the SLC around September 24th, actual transfer should be October 2nd or thereabout. I'm excited and nervous. This week has been fairly restful. I'm glad to be able to rest. I think I've needed it more than I admitted to myself. My life is CRAZY, but it's pushed me out of my comfort bubble, and I'm very happy and excited for the future.
1 comment:
Hope all is going well!
Change is always good, I'm happy for you!
XOXO
Post a Comment