Monday, November 5, 2012
shaped
What does one do while writing a paper in Texas? Eat tortilla chips in the shape (kinda) of Texas of course! If you can buy it, you can buy it in the the shape of Texas. It's awesome state pride.
I can't believe I'm trying to accomplish school during all of this, but I am. I spoke too soon that I wasn't sick. I haven't barfed yet, but each day I come a little closer. I'm not complaining because it makes it real. Like this pregnancy is actually happening. Our stuff should all arrive tomorrow so we can finally get settled in. Life is crazy. I'm still learning how to deal with change, I would prefer to live in the same house for the rest of my life...but my life must have other plans...so I'll try my best to go with the flow.
I had my first ultrasound last week before I left SLC. Everything looked great. I even got to hear the heartbeat. And for those of you curious, it is for sure just one baby. Everyone thinks they want twins, but I've been around twins enough to know that I'm not cut out for twins. So this was great news to me. I'm one giant step closer to expanding my family, and am so excited and nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jesse! It's been so long and I never read blogs anymore, but I just wanted to see how you were! Congratulations on the pregnancy. What a blessing for you and Jared. I'm so happy for you! I've been reading your previous posts and it sounds like you've had quite the challenging time this last year. I'm so glad it's all paid off. You asked about parenting books and I would HIGHLY recommend "on becoming Babywise" best series ever. Ask, Andrea. I think she used them too. Anyway, think about all that later. Enjoy this pregnancy!!!! Congratulations again! Love you.
Jesse! It's been so long and I never read blogs anymore, but I just wanted to see how you were! Congratulations on the pregnancy. What a blessing for you and Jared. I'm so happy for you! I've been reading your previous posts and it sounds like you've had quite the challenging time this last year. I'm so glad it's all paid off. You asked about parenting books and I would HIGHLY recommend "on becoming Babywise" best series ever. Ask, Andrea. I think she used them too. Anyway, think about all that later. Enjoy this pregnancy!!!! Congratulations again! Love you.
Post a Comment