Thursday, January 24, 2013

Babin's

So there is this great seafood restaurant down here called Babin's. Delicious food! Their slogan is if you want it any fresher you can catch it yourself. It's great having such fresh seafood all around. It's very different from home. I have a new love of seafood. There are many things I wont try though. When I was in my first trimester I went from loving the place to not being able to stand in the parking lot. I could smell the fish outside and it made me literally gag. This made Jared very sad, as it's a favorite of his. So I braved it last night and it wasn't too bad. I just had simple dishes, nothing crazy. He however had a meal of crawfish. Ew. Boiled crawfish and crawfish étouffée. But he was a happy boy. He was even playing with them.
My sickness has lifted most days so it's nice to be able to go and do things I couldn't just weeks ago. I'm 19 weeks! Woohoo! We find out what we're having in two weeks! I seriously can't wait!



No comments: