So I'm not a big reader, it takes a good book for me to get so into it that I lose sleep, because I need my sleep...but this series has done that! I only started reading them like two weeks ago, so I'm almost done with the second book New Moon. With all of the chaos of my life right now, these books have been so nice to lose myself in and escape reality. If you haven't read them yet, I really recommend them, they are a really easy read and so much fun! The movie for the first book Twilight comes out in a few weeks, and I'm so excited to go see it...and yes I am going to the midnight showing.

I think they did a really good job casting Edward...because he's pretty hot! (and he was in one of the Harry Potter movies!). I'm sorry this is such a dumb blog, but I'll try to get pictures of Jared in his Darth Vader costume and post them...I didn't dress up this year, I was a party pooper.
2 comments:
oh man, finally! i felt all alone with my new found love of this book (atleast with people i associate with) We should see the movie together...I'm actually really excited and I think you'll like the way the books end :) love ya and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (late i now!)
Don't worry - we will all get to see Jared on TV wearing his costume during the Utah v. TCU game
Post a Comment