Can you believe that it has been 3 years since I got married? December 22, 2005! Wow, I can't believe it's been so long. Time flies so fast. I have loved being married. I feel old that I've been married that long, but it's been the best 3 years of my life. I could not ask for a better husband!
We went on our honeymoon to Hawaii. It was sooo awesome! Below are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. It makes me want to go back SOOOOO bad, especially since the air outside is so bad we are told to stay inside. Enjoy the wonderful, warm, fun, better than being here, pictures.
The view from our hotel room! AMAZING!!!
The temple. Much different than Utah in that there were only like 10 people in the entire place. It was really nice!
Before...
and after. It's a pineapple split. It was SOOOOO good. Jared helped me finish it...a little, I did most of the work myself.
Once again outside of our hotel room. It was so wonderful!

And at last, I finally got to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center, only I was married, but it was still a lot of fun!
I want to go back again some day!
4 comments:
YAY! You are back! I must admit we looked at your wedding pics lately. We were laughing pretty hard at my Mom trying to dance. I am loving that dress that Anna wore as it now fits cute Rachel. And we just got Tillie's dress passed down for Anna. Too bad they won't fit at the same time to be twins! We sure miss you guys. Hope you are well. Thanks for posting and look how cute you both are in them!
I can't believe it's been 3 years! That's awesome. I'm glad you guys are happy, and doing well. Those pics definitely make me jealous though:)
Congrats on three years! That is so exciting! We are coming up on 2years ... when did we get so old?! :)
xo.
Lizzie
looks like fun! i would love to be anywhere where there is a beach! congrats on 3 years!
Post a Comment