So we used to have a Jeep. I really enjoyed it...Jared did not. (which I don't know why he cares since it wasn't his car). But one day I came home from work and Jared said that he found the car we needed to buy...and this was it. It's a 2004 BMW X5 with really low miles. This picture is not our actual car, I haven't taken a picture of it yet. But this is about what it looks like.
So thanks to Jared's inability to say no to a good deal on a BMW, I now have a new car. It's REALLY fancy! It took me hours to figure out how to turn off the back wiper blade the other day, which I found out is water sensitive, and it could tell there was still water on it. So need to just keep it off.To help justify Jared in our purchase, Jared's older brother TJ is a BMW mechanic which will help with fixing it up when it breaks down in the future...which I really hope isn't anytime soon.
6 comments:
That is a HOT car! I want one!!!
We heard rumors of this-what color is it?
It's charcoal with a black inside.
Wow! That is fancy! Im jealous! BMW's are super nice!
Gotta love being married to a Nelson Brother right?
Wow! Fancy!
Post a Comment