Jared's definition of NOT liking this brownie mix. At least he left me a little bit :). Thank you babe for giving me a laugh after a long day at work!Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Brownies
So Sunday afternoon I decided I wanted to make brownies. The first thing that goes through your head is if you have all of the stuff you need. Brownie mix, check, oil, check, egg, check (or so I thought). I had just gone to the store and purchased 30 eggs. It would usually take us about two weeks to go through that. Well I forgot that Jared was my husband and that he loves to cook. So he decided to make a few things and use ALL of the eggs. So after a search around the neighborhood I finally find an egg. So I make the brownies and by this time I'm tired and just want to go to bed. So I didn't eat any. Jared goes in and looks at them and tells me he doesn't like this kind of brownie mix. I think to myself, good, more for me! Well I come home from work yesterday to find this...
Jared's definition of NOT liking this brownie mix. At least he left me a little bit :). Thank you babe for giving me a laugh after a long day at work!
Jared's definition of NOT liking this brownie mix. At least he left me a little bit :). Thank you babe for giving me a laugh after a long day at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Only Jared would say he doesn't like that kind of mix, are you kidding me? Is there a bad brownie? Well, a few, but not very many! We LOVE brownies as our treat too. BTW, you can get coupons for Betty Crocker and get the boxes for 25 cents or less at Albertsons when they have their sales...I just discovered this last week!
hahahahaha love it
awesome!
Tell Jared thanks for letting my boy see if he could out run the dog this a.m. Too funny! and also thanks for getting their frisbee off the roof. that boy i have is trouble most days and worse when the father is out of town:)
Your egg story is all too familiar- I, too, live with a man who likes to cook. Eggs, milk, cheese, and spices all tend to mysteriously disappear at our house.
Also, I think Floyd looks cute shaved.
Post a Comment