I really don't do anything exciting at all. So if you're wondering what I do in my spare time, I spend time with my dogs. They bring me so much happiness! They are SOOOOO funny!
This is Jared and Bella at the vet getting more of Bella's puppy shots. (Obviously BEFORE the shots)
This is what I wake up to on a regular basis. Bella loves to cuddle!
Floyd is still a lot stronger than Bella is, so this is how Bella tries to fight him off when treats are given.
And last, but certainly not least... Floyd has really been struggling with the heat so we decided to have his hair shaved off. So below are before and after pictures. The after pictures aren't that great, but you can still tell that he doesn't even look like the same dog. He does seem SO much happier.

After:
That is all that's going on with us. Hope all is well with everyone else! Happy summer! :)
2 comments:
They are SO cute!
We should have a doggy date:)
cute doggies! enjoy the heat, We're cold down here!
Post a Comment