Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cleaning...

For those of you have haven't ever heard of or used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, I'm sorry. These are AMAZING!!! They clean pretty much everything with little effort.

It's mean to keep it a secret. I've been using them for a few years but my passion for them was rekindled when cleaning the basement apartment at my mom's house last weekend. Um, I know, I sound like a drug attic. hahaha. Anyway, try them on your toughest caked on mess and you will never go back to life without them. I think they work best on really dirty bathrooms, really dirty ovens, and also the cooked on crap that you can't get rid of on your stove top. Try them on anything and you will see their power.

2 comments:

Chanse and Janell said...

I tried one a long time ago, but don't remember how it worked. I'll have to get some for my new house:)

Mindy Williams said...

Jesse, these are the VERY BEST for all fingerprints on walls. Seriously, crayons, food, fingers, anything Jared could do to a wall, they could clean up. But, a tip a friend shared that I use--buy the Target knock off. They are cheaper and work just as well, in my opinion!