Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday...to ME!! (and Monique!)

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a great birthday this year! For my birthday dinner Jared took me to my favorite place, Ejo's. It's a Korean bbq and they have sushi. It was wonderful! Sorry no pictures of that, I always forget. But I really have the best husband ever! He spoils me!
The next week was Monique's birthday and we all went to Braza Grill, it was delicious! Here is Mo in her birthday hat...Yesterday my wonderful friends Andrea and Eliza took me to Cheesecake Factory :). We got the red velvet cheesecake. OH....MY.....GOODNESS....AMAZING!!!

Eliza...

Andrea...
The girls. At least what is left of us. :(
We had a blast having a girls day. We spend hours at the mall. It was so much fun!
Thank you everyone for making this year so wonderful! You are all so great!

1 comment:

Brooke and Josh said...

Sad Sad Sad! I wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you! But guess what! I'm coming home from Dec. 14-23! Josh has to work the day before Christmas so I'm going to come back to Houston and spend Christmas with him! Let's do a Christmas get together!