Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Blodgett

My dear friend Andrea had her baby girl Tuesday afternoon. She was just under 8 lbs. She is beautiful! I'm so excited for her and Mike. They are going to be such amazing parents. Sorry for those of you on Facebook that have already seen these pictures, you're just going to have to see them again :).
Andrea and the beautiful baby girl. I hope I look that great after having a baby.

I might have hogged her for awhile. She was just too cute and I wanted to take her home ;).
The proud new parents.
The REALLY proud grandmas.
Eliza was as excited as I was. We drove all the way to Provo to see her. We just couldn't wait until she got home. And it was a wonderful afternoon.





You're probably wondering what her name is, well so am I. They hadn't decided yet when we were there. But who needs a name when you are that beautiful. Congrats you guys! You sure do make pretty babies, I guess you'll have to make more!

2 comments:

TomKat said...

She is GORGEOUS! How cute! You'll have to keep us updated on a name, and maybe you'll have to drop off a gift for me :)

Rachel Price said...

Oh. My. Gosh. SO CUTE!