First adventure of the trip...the truck pulling the boat runs out of gas. A miss-communication on gas leads to not enough gas to get to the next town. This also lead to "running out of gas" jokes the entire trip.
The boys and kids had adventures exploring while the women did this...
This truly was so beautiful. If you've never been to Powell, it's one of those places that will take your breath away.
It wouldn't be a boating trip without knee board wars. Please don't try this at home. It really is as stupid and dangerous as it looks.
GOAL: push the other person off of the knee board. Anything is fair game.
Technique #1: Spray them until they can't swallow anymore water
Technique #1: Spray them until they can't swallow anymore water
Technique #2: Push them until they fall over
Technique #3: the head lock
The Dam Tour OR That Dam Tour (insert jokes here):
We decided to go on the tour of the dam. It was something that you have to do once in your lifetime. It was really cool...and entertaining.
The pictures above obviously need explanation. We stayed in Page, AZ, which is apparently a huge international tourist destination. We were constantly surrounded by foreigners, especially Germans. So Erik and Jared decided to attend the Dam tour dressed up in what they felt was "German" attire and had awful German accents the entire time. It was hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I went to Powell twice over the summer. It's so beautiful down there. :)
I can hear the waves lapping up against the boat. Looks like a wonderful trip! I love being between the huge canyon walls. Closest I've come to that is on a jet ski at Canyon Lake in AZ. Beautiful scenery!
I would love pictures of Jared and Erik in those nasty shorts :)
what a fun trip!
That bridge makes my heart race!
"Is today some important German Holiday?" From the tour guide who doesn't have a degree but feels "like I have a PhD because I hang around those guys."
Post a Comment