Monday, November 29, 2010

Sun Valley

 This trip was much needed! After everything settled down we decided we wanted to get away from everything for a minute. My in-laws have a time share in Sun Valley that hadn't been used this year so we thought it would be a great way to get away at a lower cost. When we left it was chilly down here, but no snow. When we hit Idaho, we got stuck in awful weather! But it only lasted a few hours and we soon were into great weather. We mostly spent our time shopping, eating, and just hanging out in front of the fire. It's beautiful up there. SO cold! But we survived. It was much needed and we both felt very rested when we got home. Yay for vacations!
One of the three semis we saw like this
We sat here for awhile waiting for this semi to get back on the road

Clear weather closer to our destination








Our place, it was really nice


Jared's "kitchen sink" burger

Harry Potter, all to ourselves :)




Notice the truck, notice how high the snow is compared to that truck. There was SO much snow!



So cold! I didn't care what I looked like, I just wanted to be warm.

We had to try it because of the name. It was okay.

2 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

so fun! I love little vacations. Can't wait to see you at christmas!

Chelsey Hansen said...

I think you look cute all bundled up! I would rather be comfortable than look good any day! Looks like a fun vacation for you two! I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Aren't we lucky to have trials in our life that make us stronger and to know and understand the plan of salvation? My prayers are with you Jesse! Love ya!