Thursday, September 22, 2011

Flash Back

 Look what I found while cleaning...a cd with senior prom pictures. Wow, I look like I'm 12. And I can't believe it's been 7 years since this. Anyway, I thought I would share in my flash back moment.
We went to some hot springs or something for the day activity. And I honestly can't remember where the dance was at.


Me, doing I don't know what

Fluckey on the BBQ and Lindsey and I

My boyfriend of the time Jess and I

Lindsey and Jake

Fluckey and Jaime

Catherine and Jordan

Dieter and Brooke

Jaime and I


The group

That night in my dress. I worked so hard for that dress and only got to wear it for like 2 hours. It was lame

Jess and I

The group by the limo
I'm having trouble getting my computer to upload current pictures. Hopefully I'll have a current post soon.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Nice! Blast from the past.