Floyd:
I thought we would start with the oldest. We got Floyd 2 1/2 yours ago. A neighbor of a friend didn't want him anymore because he kept escaping from her yard. He's a full bred dog. Most people think he's a mutt, but he's not. He's a Petite Basset Griffin Vindeen (PBGV). He's basically a basset hound with the hair of a terrier. You can't let him off of the leash because you will have an almost impossible time getting him back. He's Houdini and can find holes in fences that don't exist. But, even after all of that, he's one of a kind. He's the sweetest dog you will ever meet. All he wants is to be loved. He senses when people are sad. He knows when he's playing with a kid because he plays much more gentle. He's basically freekin awesome!
Some of Floyd's favorites are:
-chewing bones
-food
-anything Bella has
-belly rubs
-food
-chasing reflections/laser pens
-laying under the kitchen table
-food
| DUMBO |
| Always smiling, always happy |
| Please rub my belly for just one more minute |
| I know I'm cute and if I look at you like this you will give me a treat, it works almost every time. |
| My favorite place to lay. |
| yes, this is more comfortable than the couch |
| how can you not love this guy? |
Bella:
Bella is the puppy, well used to be. She is now 2 years old. She is Jared's little princess. Yup, JARED's little princess. I love her and she loves me, but she made it clear long ago that her loyalties are to him. She's very smart. When you tell her to do something she will do it. BUT, never turn your back, you never know what she's got up her sleeve. Then you put Floyd in the mix and anything can happen.
Some of Bella's favorites are:
-playing
-hiding Floyd's bones so he can't have them
-being with Jared
-playing
-chewing anything plastic
-running
-my best friend Floyd
| this is HER spot and don't you dare use it for anything else, like putting your feet on it. |
| grrrrrrrrrrr, I sound like I'm going to eat you, but I'm really just playing, grrrrrrrrrrrrr |
| Yes, I have the climbing abilities of a cat, I can get anything! |
| I don't really like chewing the bone, I just like to keep it so Floyd can't get it. |
2 comments:
I really miss them! Can't wait to see them when I come home in September for a visit!
Dogs are the best! So cute. :)
Post a Comment