This post is going to basically be me complaining. But I thought I would at lease update everyone on my life. Life is actually really good. I've just had some health stuff. On Friday I had round two of my foot surgery. After this one I will hopefully only have one more to go. I also went to a new infertility specialist and so I'm on all sorts of medications. Hopefully they will work but it will take a few months to get them to work, if at all. But for the first time in years I have hope. They make me really sick, but hopefully it will be for a good reason.
Other than that we are just working and going to school.
Once again I have posted pictures below of my foot below since everyone wants to see what it looks likes. But another warning it's graphic! This time there are 30 stitches, and they hurt like hell!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh, your poor foot! So sad. I hope it heals fast and feels better soon. Who is your new doctor? Crossing my fingers that the new medicines work!
thanks jamie! my new doctor is dr. petersen who works at the U. hopefully this time it will work. it will take a few months before the meds start working, but it's nice to finally have a formal diagnosis and a solid plan.
you poor thing : ( i hope it heals soon! miss you
Shame! Hang in there. I'm hoping your foot gets better super fast & as for the new medications, you're definitely in our prayers and I'm hoping with you it all works out!! Love you Jess -
Post a Comment