I've been waiting years for yesterday to finally happen, and it did! My embryos (seen below) were transferred. I did two. They both survived the thaw process, which I was a little worried about. But they looked great and they put both in. It was such an easy process compared to what I've been through. The hardest part is the bedrest. My doc wants me down at least 3 days, but 5 if I can stand it. Then I'm not allowed to do much until my blood test the 14th. I've been through too much to go against anything he says. I'm feeling very blessed to be able to be this far in the process. I've been able to get this far only because of the help I've gotten from family. Jared was a trooper helping me this summer. And since he has to stay in Texas and work my mom is here helping me. It was a great experience having her in the room when they put the embryos in. She is such an incredible person. And my in-laws have taken care of me, and my father-in-law has given me the shots that I can't give myself. I've had so much help. I've also felt so much support from family and friends. I can feel the prayers, and sometimes it has been all that has helped me through the low points.
I have a 33% chance of having twins. I'm not sure how I feel about that. A two for one special would be great, but twins are hard. At this point I've just put it in God's hands and will take what he will give me.
.JPG) |
| Here they are! Hopefully they turn into babies! |
So while I'm down I've got a few things to accomplish. First of all, blankets for my twin nieces that were born yesterday. I'm already BORED, but I've never been happier.
.JPG) |
| I couldn't find Utah blankets to crochet around, so I found the stuff myself and paid someone to do it for me. It was actually cheaper than buying them. I love how they look! |
And lots of movies.
Things are going great. If you have any other suggestions of things to do, I'm open for suggestions.
4 comments:
Hope it happens for you Jesse! You should come lay on the couch at grandma's on Saturday. I would love to keep you company while everyone else cleans!
:) Oh my gosh Jesse! I'm not going to lie I don't know if its the clomid or me just being so super happy and excited for you or maybe its just both but this post made me cry! Ahh so exciting I'm going to keep you in my prayers and fingers crossed! You are going to be a great mom! On a side note, I'll be there the day before you but for an ultrasound and trigger. Oooo lets do have babies at the same time! :D This was the happiest thing I've seen today YAY!
Been thinking of you!! I hope everything works out. Keep your head high and spirit positive. Miss you -
Congrats Jesse!!!! I know that words can not describe how special that moment is when embryo's are finally transfered. You did it! I will be praying my guts out for ya girl, hope this works so badly for you! Take it easy, enjoy the rest:) Love you and so happy you made it this far!!!!
Post a Comment