Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Morning sickness

Morning sickness is a lie, at least for me. My sickness came late. I thought it would hit me sooner, but it did finally hit. Except, mornings are actually my best times. Once afternoons hit I'm worthless. It continues into the night. I hate that I don't accomplish much, but I'm not allowed to. A couple of weeks ago a had a small scare, and then a week after that a big one. I went to the hospital bleeding after the second one, it was pretty bad. After a few hours in the ER I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which was a HUGE relief. I just had a tear, so I was put on semi-bedrest. I don't have to lay down and not move all day, but I'm not allowed to do anything. No unpacking boxes, no deep cleaning, no lifting, no shopping. Ugh. Luckily my mom had come down to help and got my kitchen unpacked and most of our bedroom. I don't know what we would have done without her. We would still have a kitchen full of boxes. Not that I cook though. I can't stomach cooking. Poor Jared. I have another appointment with my doctor tomorrow and we will make sure everything is okay. Other than that nothing to report here. I'm grateful for my pregnancy, even with all of the difficulty and sickness, I would still choose it. The best part of thanksgiving was that it was my last shot of progesterone. Yay! It's been so nice not having to do shots. I took them for so long that I'm so glad that I'm this far along that I can stop. I'm so blessed.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Jesse hang in there girl! With both of my pregnancies I have had that scare, the bleeding, This one has by far been the biggest roller coaster. Still not through it yet but I am almost 20 weeks and things are looking better. Do you have a subchoreonic hemorrhage? I know some dr's call it a tear, anyways you will get through this little bump in the road:) I'm so glad that it's a small one, I'm sure it will heal up just fine:) With Eleni I had a small one, this one I have now is a different story but I think things will still turn out ok.

Anyways constantly thinking and praying for ya!