2012 has been the ride of a lifetime! I went from a calm, simple life to one of complete chaos. I'm still trying to catch my breath, but feel blessed for so many things in my life. I'm surrounded by family, even down here in Texas and couldn't ask for anything more. I have a feeling 2013 will be quite eventful, just like 2012. Hopefully no moving, but with a baby on the way I can't imagine anything better. Here are some of my iphone pictures that were from 2012. I'm not great at capturing pictures...but hopefully next year I'll be better.
We spent LOTS of time with Jared's family and LOVED it! I honestly miss my nieces and nephews so much!
.JPG) |
| Many trips to get train burgers! |
.JPG) |
| Slushies, lots and lots of them! |
.JPG) |
| baseball game with cute boys. and yes the one on the left is without pants, that's the best way to experience the game! |
.JPG) |
| Hunger Games girls dates, doesn't get much better than that! |
We sold our first home in July, right in the middle of doing IVF. Without the help of my mom we couldn't have done it. We were going to build a house, so we moved into my in-laws basement. Before we broke ground on our house we got a job offer from Jared's work to move to Texas. It was too good to pass up, so we backed out of our lot and drove down to Texas.
.JPG) |
| Selling our first home, I miss it so much! |
.JPG) |
| boxes, too much moving! |
On our way to Texas we made a stop here before we left.
.JPG) |
| Seeing dads grave on the way out of Utah. |
While Jared was working I looked for a house for us to rent. The end of September I went back to Utah to finish the IVF process. And it worked!!!! So in November when we moved our stuff down from Utah I was sick from pregnancy, and was put on bedrest from some bleeding, so I couldn't do anything. My mother came to the rescue again and helped us unpack.
.JPG) |
| our new home in Houston, way more space, not sure what to do with all of it. |
Christmas was quiet here. Very different than in the past. But we have enjoyed spending so much time together.
.JPG) |
| Santa stopped by our house on Christmas with some gifts in anticipation of our June arrival. These are things we've aquired over the last few years and from grandparents on both sides. This baby is very loved! |
We went to get Bluebell ice cream on Saturday. It's been great having it at my fingertips! It will not be great after the baby when I'm trying to lose weight.
.JPG) |
| Eating Bluebell ice cream. yum! |
It's been a great year and we're excited for 2013!
1 comment:
I love seeing your pics of Houston! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in Texas. Seeing your pics makes me miss Texas a lot. Galveston, Blue Bell ice cream, beautiful brick homes, etc. I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy! I have a feeling this year will be a really good one for you guys! :)
Post a Comment