| When we were doing our engagement photo shoot with my brother-in-law Jared decided it would be funny to take some pictures in here...so we did. My world would be so much less comical without Jared. |
Saturday, December 22, 2012
7 years of crazy
I look forward to my anniversary every year. It is always a happy time that Jared and I get to celebrate our life together. We have had so much fun since we made the crazy decision to get married. This year has possibly been our craziest with all that has happened (IVF, move to Texas, pregnancy, etc.). I have a feeling next year might even crazier with a baby coming, but together we can conquer anything. I married him for many of reasons. I could go on all day about what I love about him. He is one of the hardest working guys out there. He is always trying to make situations funny. We've been together so long that we are often times thinking the same things. Most of all, he loves me unconditionally. Even with as crazy and sometimes impossible as my life has seemed at times, he's always there lifting me up, and I wouldn't want my life any other way than with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You two are meant for each other! I am so excited for you to start a new life as a family of three! I'm so happy everything is working out. Miss you!
You guys look so little in those pictures! Happy Anniversary. You guys are so cute. Glad to hear things are good with you and the babe!
Post a Comment