That is so exciting Jesse! Congrats to both of you:)I wanna see pictures when you get all moved in and decorated!!!
Hi Jesse! This is Lizzie (Hinckley) Davis! So good to find your blog and catch up on your life! Ours is www.jtandlizziedavis.blogspot.com
I wish we were there to help! Enjoy all that new space!
Jesse Miller Nelson!I found your blog via Lizzie's blog. Where are you moving? What's new?
We are moving to North Salt Lake as long as things go well. Not much is new just trying to buy a house. Ahhh I'm old!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so exciting Jesse! Congrats to both of you:)
I wanna see pictures when you get all moved in and decorated!!!
Hi Jesse! This is Lizzie (Hinckley) Davis! So good to find your blog and catch up on your life! Ours is www.jtandlizziedavis.blogspot.com
I wish we were there to help! Enjoy all that new space!
Jesse Miller Nelson!
I found your blog via Lizzie's blog. Where are you moving? What's new?
We are moving to North Salt Lake as long as things go well. Not much is new just trying to buy a house. Ahhh I'm old!
Post a Comment