
We went on a really fun Nelson family trip to Bear Lake the end of June. We went to a really cool cabin almost right on the beach (thanks Jenny!). Jared was in heaven and trying to get him off the boat was impossible. We had so much fun (even with the family drama of Jared's dad crashing the rented rv. It's kinda funny now, not so much then.)! The first picture is of all of the Nelson grandkids (at least up until now). The second one is of me and Jared on the boat. Can you believe summer is almost over already?!
2 comments:
I love this picture of you and J. Thanks for making Bear Lake so much fun! Those birdhouses were a hit!
Hey Jesse, I finally found you! your blog is cute. I want to come hang out and go to a Ute game. That sounds fun! love ya!
Post a Comment