1. Did you date someone from your high school: Yes I did, for almost 2 years. His names is Jess Collins. We had some fun times! I couldn't have done high school without that great kid.
2. What kind of car did you drive? : Before Jess I drove my mom's Corolla when she wasn't driving it. While I was dating Jess, he drove his gold Volvo station wagon. It was awesome!
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? um....I think that would have to be when Jess was cracking my back and I farted. AHHHHHH!
4. Were you a party animal? No, not really. I never drank or anything. Before Jess I would just drive around with the girls chasing (aka stalking) the boys we had crushes on.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so, at least not anymore than any other girl. I didn't have as much self confidence then as I did in college.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: I was in Jr. Choir and A'Capella. I love to sing, but I'm not that great.
7. Were you a nerd? : No, I wouldn't consider myself a nerd.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? : Yes, I was a cheerleader my sophomore and senior years. It was great fun!

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Nope never did, I ditched class A LOT...but never got caught.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Heck yeah I can, and I bet if I thought about it I might be able to do the dance to it.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? : Anne Applegate and Mr. Christiansen for sure. I know Kathy Van Orden doesn't count as a teacher since she worked in the office, but she was my favorite. I don't really remember many more.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Outside the office on the edge where the stairs started. Sorry if you didn't go to East and that makes no sense.
13. School Mascot? Leopards
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Sophomore year I went with Dieter Holstein. Junior year I went with Preston Langeland. And Senior year was of course Jess.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? That ones hard. I had some great times in high school. I for sure miss the lack of responsibility, but I don't miss the drama at all!
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Trying so hard to not fall! That's always been a big fear of mine, falling in front of a lot of people.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I don't remember, like I said I skipped a lot. If it's where I usually went it was home to sleep or to Jess's house.
19. Have you gained weight since then?: Well, the first two years I lost weight, but now I'm heavier. I've always struggled with my weight.
20. Who was your prom date?: Sophomore year was Inoke Hafoka to Jr. and Fluckey to Senior. The other 4 were Jess. This picture was senior year prom. I worked so hard for that dress!

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Sure why not.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Think more of yourself. I always thought I was ugly and fat, but the more I look back, I wasn't too bad. Especially compared to now! And enjoy no responsibility.
And I tag Janell Bloom and Holly Miller and Stevie Christensen.
2 comments:
Aw!! That is a good tag, thanks for tagging me:)
And I love the pictures you put up, so cute!!! Love and miss you girl!!
High school was forever ago! We had some fun times though. When do you move into your cute house?!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! I would offer to help move but...I don't think I'd be able to lift more than your purse :) BUT if you need help organizing and unpacking I'd love to help! that kind of stuff gets boring and lonely when you're alone. Just give me a call love ya
Post a Comment