What can I say...I'm a Gleek! If you don't know what this is, you will become one soon, just you wait! It's a tv show on Wednesday nights on fox at 8pm. It's not a reality show. It's about a teacher trying to bring back glee club. The characters are AWESOME! My favorite character changes every week. Right now my favorite is Kirk. The characters sing and are so wonderful. You never know what amazing song they are going to choose each week.
Even Jared loves the show. He gets mad if I don't wait for him to get home from work before I watch it.
On really rough weeks at work, looking forward to watching it each week gives me the strength to get through it.

Anyway, point of the post...WATCH IT! You'll become a gleek too!
2 comments:
Jesse! I'm a total Gleek too! Josh and I watch Glee every Wednesday! I love that show! Seriously it is so funny and has such good music too! Now we can be Gleeks together! :0)
We watch it too and we love it!
Post a Comment