Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Life and my Mother

My life is crazy. There is never a dull moment. However, I'm happier now then I've been in awhile. Mother's Day was a hard day for me. All of the questions of why. It's now been two years. Through all of that pain, I've found peace. Peace knowing that in the Lord's time children will happen. I've also started appreciating everything around me more. All of my life my mom always talked about how long she waited and how hard it was to get me to this earth. I never truly appreciated it until now. Going through the same struggle has made me appreciate my mother more and more. She has been the rock in my life when nothing else was. She is one of the most amazing women I know.

I'm sure some of you want to know what's up with me and how things are going on the baby end. Well, things are about the same. Before and after my surgery I was on many of different medications to try and get me pregnant. I've been to a few different doctors, each with their own ideas of what works best. So far none of those have worked. I've decided to go a different route for awhile. I'm trying to get healthy first of all. I'm also trying the route of supplements. It seems to be going well so far. I definately feel better than when I'm on all of the medications. Through all of this Jared has been so patient. I really couldn't do it without him and his easy-going attitude.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I'm sorry this post is a week late, but that's how things go in my life.

2 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

We keep you guys in our prayers. Glad you are finding peace and other ways to help. You know that we are more than willing if you ever need anything from us. We sure love you guys. And one day, you may say, I was wishing for more Jareds? Ha Ha Love ya

JenErik said...

Jesse you're amazing. I admire you.