Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The beginning of the end

I go in for another check, if all looks good I will likely start injections June 10th (Lupron start). We will harvest the eggs in July. We should be able to get quite a few embryos. We will then have to wait about 2 months before we implant them. If things go as planned and we have extra embryos we will freeze them and I might not have to do another harvest. This is what our doc thinks will happen. In the future we can just implant them, which is a LOT less $$. That's pretty much it. I should meet with my nurse and get a calendar which will basically explain my life to me over the next few months. We are feeling so many emotions right now. Excited, nervous, scared. As things progress I'll keep you updated. When we get #s of like eggs and embryos I'll share those also. Thanks everyone for the love and support. We appreciate it!

5 comments:

Carly said...

So do you think I am blog stalking you yet?! haha, so exciting Jesse! Rooting for ya!

The Nilsons said...

I hope all goes well!!

Rick and Kori said...

Good luck Jesse! Watching Carly go through all of her IVF stuff, I know it isn't an easy road, but so worth it. I will be praying for you! Can't wait to hear updates :)

Budding Home said...

Good luck Jesse! I'll be keeping you and jared in my prayers!

Gretchen said...

Good luck Jesse! Hope everything goes well, we <3 you guys! Cant wait to hear the updates :)