This never posted on my bday so here's to try #2.
Well today is my 28th birthday. On this day last year I got to hear Sam's heartbeat for the first time. It was a wonderful start to the most difficult year of my life. My 27th year of life was filled with some of the biggest sorrow I have ever felt. It was filled with the most trying task I've ever faced of caring for my dying mother while pregnant. But through all of that it was filled with the birth of my beautiful boy. He has given me the happiness and strength I've needed to survive. I couldn't have done this year without my boys! We are now moving back to Utah to await what life has in store for us. Jared will finish his masters degree and we will just see what comes. I've decided to just not make plans. They never go as planned. I'm much happier when I just go with the flow. Here are pictures of my bday and various Halloween activities. My birthday splurge.




No comments:
Post a Comment