Friday, June 29, 2012

close

We are getting close to being done with everything! I'm progressing really fast and they have been worried about ovarian hyper stimulation from the beginning. I'm on daily appointments to see when to start my last kind of shots before egg retrieval. The estimated day is Tuesday, but could be as early as Monday. My appointment tomorrow should tell me when. So I have a shot in the AM to prevent the eggs from releasing themselves. I've had two shots in the PM to stimulate the ovaries, but have been reduced to one shot.

Funny story, so I was told to hurry and get on the AM shot yesterday because I was progressing so fast. So we drove over to the pharmacy to pick up the shots we needed and was told to take is asap, like when I got back in the car. So I was sitting in the parking lot with my vial of medication and a needle. I'm sure I looked like a heroine adict. Jared and I were laughing about it.

My mom has been a trooper in helping us with all of this. She basically packed up my house. She's amazing! But, she has to go home. She is taking the dogs down to Texas with her while we build, so tomorrow I have to say goodbye to mom and the dogs :( .

We are under contract. It's been a dramatic and stressful week trying to sell our house. I will be happy when it's all over with!

I've always felt in life that when in rains it pours in most aspects of life. Right now my life is doing that. It's raining, which at least it's raining good stress, but it's still raining and I will be happy for a sunny day with less stress.

I will keep you updated. Sorry, no pictures. I feel very uncomfortable and often sick and in pain. Therefore my appearance has been the first to go. So, no pictures.

Thank you everyone for the love and support!

3 comments:

Kanani said...

Good Luck Jesse! I hope it all works out for you. You're a trooper! Love you guys! Lot's of prayers!

JenErik said...

we can't wait to be with you guys. You're amazing Jesse.

Carly said...

Aren't mothers amazing?? I always feel so overwhelmed by how much my mom helps during my IVF's. Can't wait to hear how everything goes, good luck!